Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A day at the huge Masjid .....

[Night scenery at Masjid Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin]

Soo yea, last Saturday, me and my family went to KL to attend the maulidur rasul event that is held annually at Masjid Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin, as you can see from the image above. :)

I'm really excited as there were a number of renown
scholars who were invited to give their preach and at the same time reciting the solawats and other Islamic chants [praising Rasulullah n many more] :)

*So excitedddd* *weeee*

So, that is bits and pieces of my life that I wanna share with you . Just for sharing, ' when the name of Rasulullah is mentioned or heard, it is STRONGLY encouraged to say, " صلى الله عليه وسلمsall Allahu ʿalay-hi wa-sallam" which means,peace be upon him, as this is a sign of respect to Rasulullah..

Rasulullah mentioned that, ' whoever sends blessings upon me [says the solawat] once, Allah will send 10x more blessings to that person. '

Because, surely we dont wanna miss his syafaat dont youu.. n, Rasulullah will remember those who send blessings upon him. Dont you feel this is extraordinary special :)

ok, till next post. Hope our love towards Allah and Rasulullah grows more and more, :D

* Guess what, finally, I get to 'colour' my words. hehe..thats why todays' post is unique in some way. haha! How come I did not realise that tab! -.-





















No comments: